Monday, August 13, 2012

  • 4:04 AM
  • ดร.สักรินทร์ ไกรษร
  • No comments

Canon Powershot SX40 HS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 35x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-inch Vari-Angle Wide LCD Premiere Bundle With 8 GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card, Digpro Compact Camera Deluxe Carrying Case, Cleanin


Canon Powershot SX40 HS 12.1MP
The PowerShot SX40 HS is a versatile compact point-and-shoot camera that easily captures amazing photos and videos. The PowerShot SX40 HS is a versatile compact point-and-shoot camera that easily captures amazing photos and videos. The Canon HS SYSTEM boosts low-light performance with the new Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and a high-sensitivity 12.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor. This advanced Canon technology delivers stunning image quality with reduced noise and blur. 





15 of 15 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars This one has it all!!!! April 3, 2012
By Eugene
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have a Nikon D7000, which I think is a very good camera. I was looking for a lighter camera that can take good photos with good quality. The one camera I can travel with, take photos of my three year old's birthday as well as the sunset.

The detail on this camera amazed me. The quality that is obtained without any extras, without any training in photography makes it the camera that I was looking for. I have selected to use the class 10 memory card, which I believe was a good choice, adding to the quality.

I have also purchased the Zeikos Digital Pro Slave Flash ZE-DS12 and although I was unsure if this was the correct choice, I am 100% satisfied with the flash and the way it work with the camera. Being a perfectionist that does not have the time to go for proper training and like things to happen the easy way, this camera turned out to be the perfect choice!! The most outstanding factor for me is the detail that I am able to capture and the quality of the photos, without any effort.

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Choice Short of a DSLR March 21, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have owned Nikon film SLR's and Digital Cameras before I moved to the Canon SX10 IS. Now, I have purchased this Canon SX40 HS and am very pleased with it. While this camera is not perfect, there is room for some improvement, it is the best overall choice for me. I require a camera with a big zoom, good image stabilization, manual controls, and doesn't require a suitcase to carry it around, the SX40 HS does this for me. There are two improvements that I would like to see. One is a separate manual adjustment dial that doesn't also function as a switch. The other improvement I would like to see is RAW support. While I can get this using CHDK, it would be nicer to have it built in.

As far as the kit goes, the case is adequate for job it was intended. The card reader is handy, the 8 GB memory card is not one of the faster ones generally available now. And don't forget the little bottle of isopropyl alcohol and five cotton swabs they call a cleaning kit. But when you get the kit for same price as the camera only at other sites, it is a bargain!


Learn More >>> Canon Powershort SX40 HS


**** ****

0 comments:

Sample Text

Bookmark and Share
DiGital Camera Case. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget